Achieving Customer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty
Entrepreneur's Vault empowers brands with effective Social Media Strategy utilizing the knowledge and techniques of our professional social media team. We are highly committed and passionate about our work and in delivering results. Our Social Media Strategy stems from understanding your brand history, brand’s vision, consumer data, user insights, competitive analysis, and brand ideals.
Now brands can connect with their customers effortlessly with our expert Social Media Marketing Strategists and 360° digital marketing solutions. Get in touch with us to leverage our experience and expertise in maximizing your reach, achieve customer satisfaction and build brand loyalists for your brand/services.
Choose us and never look back
From the traditional brand storytellers who embarked on a journey to educate, express and communicate brand stories through ideas and concepts, there has been a paradigm shift with the evolution of social media. Social Media enables people to connect, interact, have fun and take part in meaningful conversations. Social Media is always abuzz with activities and never misses to amaze. Today, brands are empowered with direct interactions with their customers and audiences. These interactions have become mutual and brands receive instant feedback on their products, marketing campaigns and various programs. That apart, through social media, brands can engage more effectively and motivate their audiences to think, reflect and bring about a change.
In a nutshell, social media helps brands in
- Reaching their target audience and
- Engaging with their customers
In this modern digital era, connecting with the millennial customers has become extremely important. Social Media channels are an effective means to connect with them and a brand is considered outdated if it does not have social media presence.
Bet it an Instagram business profile, LinkedIn page, a Twitter account or a Facebook page, having a strong social footprint has become quite essential for businesses. As customers spend a lot of time on social media, even a Pinterest or a Snapchat account would pay back in the eventually.
Entrepreneur's Vault, with its creative team of social media conceptualizers and social media strategists, will take care of your social media marketing needs and requirements. We will help you with effective social media strategy, and with regular updates, posts, and creative campaigns, connect with your customers to build a loyal customer base.
Benefits of social media marketing
- Increase brand awareness
- Increase brand engagement
- Increase brand reach
- Increase brand visibility
- Increase website traffic
- Can humanize your brand
- Generate leads
- Manage reputation
- Help in crisis management
- Help in customer service and support
Improve conversions through the best SMM Services
The Entrepreneur's Vault with its team of professionals offers a tailored and coherent social media plan to connect with target audiences and explore the vast possibilities. Through the social media strategy and plan, we offer:
- Social Media Audit
- Social Media Ideation
- Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Analysis
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Promotions
- Community Management
Social Media Statistics - Why you need to be on Social Media?
- There are more than 3.5 billion active users on social media as of April 2020
- Facebook dominates the market
- 90.4% of Millennials, 77.5% of Generation X, and 48.2% of Baby Boomers are active social media users
- On an average people spent 3 hours on different social media channels
- 73% of marketers believe that their efforts through social media marketing have been “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business
- More than 54% of social browsers use social media channels to research products
- 71% of consumers who have had a positive experience with a brand on social media are likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family
- More than 42% of social marketers have implemented live videos on their social media strategy
- Instagram now has over 1 billion monthly active users and over 90% follow a business on the platform
- Twitter has around more than 330 million active users worldwide and 79% of them like to discover what’s new, making it the top platform for discovery
- Pinterest has around 300 million Global Monthly Active Users. Users have saved more than 200 billion Pins in total. While 77% of weekly Pinners have discovered a new brand or product on the platform. And 83% of weekly Pinners have made a purchase based on the content they saw from brands on Pinterest
- LinkedIn has over 660 million registered users, with 303 million of them being active on a monthly basis. While 90 million of these users are senior-level influencers, 63 million are in decision-making positions
- LinkedIn is 277% more effective than Facebook in generating leads. And 45% of marketers have also gained customers through the platform. With 65% of B2B companies have used LinkedIn paid ads to acquire customers. Moreover, 95% of B2B content marketers use LinkedIn for organic content marketing, making it the top-rated social media platform
- Marketers are spending more on social media advertising, with social media ad spends amounting to more than $89 billion in 2019
- Marketers are increasing their digital video budgets by 25% year-over-year
- 53% of consumers say they’re likely to buy from brands that are transparent on social media
Source - oberlo.in
Source - sproutsocial.com
- Improving my website's SEO
- Creating a referral and loyalty program and
- Committed to engaging more frequently with strategic partners
I love the way you incorporate marketing and mindset. Thank you, Prati!